Wednesday's WiPs & Books {3/20}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



I love chatting about works in progress, books and what I have been watching. 



These are two fiction books I have on the go this week. 

Take My Hand by Dolen Perkins-Valdez. It's the book club read with Nikol of The Pine Cottage. 

Murder in an Irish Village by Carlene O'Connor is my cozy mystery read for this month. 

I am also reading, Eat to Beat Your Diet by Dr. William Li. 




I have been working away on my Streamline Tee. 

I am so close to having the front side finished. I am really looking forward to wearing this. 

We've had some warm days. 



Here's the progress on the Drawn Together cowl. 

I had to frog this and start over. I have always struggled with provisional cast ons. 

I decided to do the spare needle cast on by The Chilly Dog on YouTube. 

It worked! 





I am working on my scrappy blankets when I can. 

My DK Jelly Roll and Shiny Scrappy Granny Stripe. 

I am itching to start a DK weight mitered square blanket, but think I will wait. 

Maybe I'll start one during advent season. 




I have been watching the current seasons of Young Sheldon, Ghosts and The Fixers.

I watched the new Lindsay Lohan movie on Netflix, Irish Wish last night. 



I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching. 

I hope you're having a wonderful week. 



Happy Creating, 
Angela 





Comments

Popular Posts