Monday's Makes {3/25}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Monday! 

 I hope you had a very nice weekend. 

I was able to get some making time in between house things. 

I have been thinking about tank tops for summer. 

Though our weather has been cooler this spring, I know the hot weather is coming. 



Rose Opal Knits is starting a make-a-long on April 1st for tops, tanks and tees. 

They have a Discord group where it will be taking place. 

Check out their YouTube channel for information. 



I have the Bamboo Summer Top on my needles and can't wait to finish it. 




The Pillars Tank is in my queue.

The pattern has quite a few customizable options. 

My daughter really liked this one. Let the yarn choosing begin. 



Canyon Clay is a beautiful free pattern from Drops. 

I absolutely love the shoulder detail. 



Another wonderful free pattern from Two of Wands, Streamline Tank

I love my Streamline Tee so much, that I am thinking about making this one too. 

I don't think I will put the detail on the back. 



The Terrazo Tank Top  and the Sagebrush Tank Top are lovely textured crochet patterns

 by Grace of For the Frills. 



The Tip Top Tank is a free pattern on Ravelry. 

This pattern looks like such a great staple piece to wear on its own 

or for layering. 



Do you have any favorite tank top patterns? 

I would love to add more to my favorites list. 



Happy Creating, 

Angela 



Comments

Popular Posts