Monday Makes {3/11}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



I hope you had a great weekend and a wonderful week ahead! 




I have been thinking about what seasonal transition pieces I have in my wardrobe. 

It can be just a tad windy here sometimes where you don't need a jacket but just need something extra. 


I have been looking at cowls for this season. 

Fingering weight cowls that are light, yet warm, and add a little pop to any outfit. 

Here's a few from my pattern library. 



Orchid Cowl by Jo Strong {Ravelry link}

I love the lace details and it could be knit in so many fun colors. 

She also has the Irish Mesh Cowl. {Ravelry link}

Both are free patterns. 




Eclair Cake cowl by Veronica Parsons 

Is another free pattern on the Miss Babs website or on Ravelry. 



This is the Ostrich Cowl by A.T. Cheng {Ravelry link}

If you love feather and fan lace, this is the cowl for you. 

I love the drape and that it is a free pattern. 





 Flying Solo by Espace Tricot 

Would be great for those really chilly days. You hold two fingering weight yarns together. 

It is a free pattern. 



I would love to know your thoughts on seasonal transitional pieces. 

Do you have any on your hooks or needles? Any favorite cowl patterns? 



Happy Creating, 
Angela 








Comments

Popular Posts