Wednesday's WiPs & Books {2/7}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I love chatting about works in progress and books. 



This week I am reading the second book in the Scottish Escapes series,

 A Secret Highland Surprise by Julie Shackman and Dirty Thirty by Janet Evanovich





I have been working on my Ranunculus sweater. I am so glad I picked it up again. 

I am so thankful for Sun Dragon Tips & Tricks on YouTube for this pattern,

 they have been extremely helpful. 

I am using Knit Picks Gloss DK in Topaz. It has been in my stash for a long time. 




I am on the third strip of my DK Jelly Roll Blanket and counting down the rows to finish the My Favourite Blanket I started last year. 




I picked up my hook this week and worked on a granny stripe blanket. 

I am holding one strand of bare Lurex yarn with minis and leftover bits from projects 

in a magic knot ball. I love working on it so much. 


I also put a few rows on my Saffron/Clementine Granny Wrap. 

This project is working up very quickly. 



I finished watching all six available seasons of Young Sheldon. I am ready for the final season that starts on February 15th. 

 I am halfway through the first season of The Irrational and have been watching The Fixers on BYUtv.



I would love to know what you have been making, reading and/or watching this week. 



Happy Creating, 

Angela 












Comments

Popular Posts