Wednesday's WiPs & Books {1/3}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy New Year! 

I hope you're having a great week. 



It's the first WiPs & Books day of the year! 



I started two new projects over the New Year weekend. 

A DK weight Jelly Roll blanket. I am holding two strands of fingering weight yarn together. 

I love the squish. I am following the Crazy Sock Lady's notes on her Ravelry page. 

After starting the blanket I decided to hold two strands together and make a scarf. I am using a 100g skein of Cumberland Fiber Works in Abalone and five 20g mini skeins I dyed. If that is not enough, I will look for more in my stash or dye them up. 

Both projects are being knit using straight needles and I love working with them. 



I am working on two pairs of socks. The Cozy Knitter Advent socks haven't gotten much love this week. I am working through the gusset decreases. 

The second pair is my Mouse King socks using yarn by StudioCatKnit. I used a red stellina mini that was in my stash for the heel. I might use it for the toe. 


I am reading Penelope in Retrograde by Brooke Abrams and Mimi Lee Gets a Clue by Jennifer J. Chow.

I am enjoying them both.


I finished watching All the Light We Cannot See. I started the second season of Grantchester and I'm watching The Percy Jackson series. 



I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching this week.  

Share in the comments. 


Happy Creating, 

Angela 



Comments

Popular Posts