Wednesday's WiPs & Books {1/24}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin




I hope you're having a great week. 


It has started to warm up here, so our snow is melting. 

Days of rain are in the forecast, hot drinks will be on repeat. 

What is your favorite hot drink? 



I love chatting about works in progress and books. 




I have been adding mini skeins to my DK Jelly Roll blanket. 

I am on the second strip. I am enjoying working on this in the evenings. 

It is perfect for TV knitting. 



I have added my DK Mini Skein scarf to my project rotation.

I am still undecided if it will be frogged. 

I love the yarns, just not sure if this is how I want to use them. 



The No-Purl Ribbed Scarf is going to be my morning knitting. 

I really enjoy this pattern and the aran weight yarn. 



I just started reading A Secret Scottish Escape by Julie Shackman. 

On Amazon, it says it is the most heartwarming and feel good romance for 2024. 




I've been binge watching Young Sheldon. I just finished season three. 

Tuesdays are for Percy Jackson  and Death and Other Details. 


I would love to know what you have been making, reading and/or watching. 




Let's Chat, 
Angela 











Comments

Popular Posts