Wednesday's Make Nine WiPs {1/31}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you're having a wonderful week. 


After making my Make Nine 2024 grid, I decided to make one for some wips that 

I would like to finish this year. 



{Some Ravelry Links} 

Top L to R: Musselburgh by Ysolda Teague, Willow Wolf Hat by Jocelyn Tunney

Middle:  Henny Hat by Buckaloo View, Justin's Cabled Socks by Crystal Tea Knits, Second Breakfast by Lindsay Shank-Kirchner


Bottom: Vanilla Socks, Vivi Cropped Vest by Sys Fredens, Felix Cardigan by Savory Knitting and My Favourite Blanket by Kay Jones 



Now if I can stay motivated and not be swayed by all the new patterns coming out, 

I think this list is doable. 




Do you have plans to finish any wips this year? 

Do you like having lots of projects on the go or are you monogamous with your making? 




Let's Chat, 
Angela 










Comments

Popular Posts