Friday's Favorites {1/19}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 

This is the first Friday Favorites of this year! 


Winter has finally arrived here with a few inches of snow earlier in the week.

It is snowing again today. 

I am enjoying cozy days and evenings by the fire. 


New wool clogs/slippers by Taos Footwear.

They have the best wool arch insert that can be removed. 


Natural soap made by a local friend whose business is Twin Creeks Farm

They both smell amazing. I also use her wax melts. 



My beautiful amaryllis flower. It's name is Stargazer. 

I love having something blooming in the winter. 



My new Temperature Scarf/Wrap project. 

I am using Stylecraft Special DK in the colorways Cream, Toy, Parchment, Duck Egg, Lincoln, Sage and Camel. I'm doing a 2x2 rib scarf/wrap. 



I would love to know the favorites from your week. 

Share in the comments below. 


Happy Creating, 

Angela 






Comments

Popular Posts