Wednesday's WiPs & Books {12/6}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Yay it's Wednesday! 

Happy WiPs and Books Day! 


I am finding myself having less time to read lately. 

I am about 100 pages into The Twelve Books of Christmas by Kate Carlisle and about 14 chapters into Up to No Gouda by Linda Reilly.

 Both are holding my interest. 
I do find that Linda Reilly's writing style is what I am more familiar with. 


I am trying to keep up on my Scattering Petals Cowl. The pattern is by Dana Rae Makes. 

I am really enjoying using my Greenlambin Yarn 2022 advent calendar colors again. 

They are all back in their packages, so it is like opening up a new advent calendar. 

I have the 10 gram calendar and I can put two color repeats on the cowl and still have enough leftover for my Cozy Memories blanket. 




I am loving my Freckly Whimsy advent socks. Perfect vanilla knitting. 




For my Cozy Knitter advent socks, I decided on a pattern. 

Second Breakfast by Lindsay Shank-Kirchner.

The squish of this base and pattern combination is the best. 




I have been watching all the Vlogmases and the occassional holiday movie. 



I would love to know how your week is going, what you are working on, 

and 

what you are reading and/or watching. 





Happy Creating, 
Angela 









Comments

Popular Posts