Friday's Favorites {12/15}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 

I hope you've had a lovely week! 


It is that time of the year when things are getting quite busy with the holidays approaching.

We added in a minor surgery for my husband, who will be recovering for 6-8 weeks. 

I am so thankful my youngest two are home to help out. 



Here is my advent project progress from Wednesday. 

Very little has been done since then, but I do try and get a few rounds in on something every day. 

Advent knitting is one of my favorites. 




I am also reading Murder on the Christmas Express by Alexandra Benedict. 

Cozy mysteries are a favorite too. 



I am looking forward to the weekend for rest, reading, making and movie watching. 





I would love to know your favorites from this week. 



Happy Creating, 
Angela 






Comments

Popular Posts