WiPs & Books Wednesday {11/29}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



Happy Wednesday! 


I love chatting about works in progress and books. 


I am reading, The Twelve Books of Christmas by Kate Carlisle. 

I am not too far into the story, but I love that the setting is Scotland. 




I cast on with a size 10 needle and some bare Aran weight yarn. 

It is working up very quickly. I just love the classic look. 




I am getting ready for Advent knitting next month. 

I am putting mini #24 in my Scattering Petals Cowl using last year's advent calendar from Greenlambkin Yarn

I put each mini back in its packaging and will adding to the cowl again this December. 




Will you be doing any advent making next month? 

I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching. 




Happy Creating, 
Angela 








Comments

Popular Posts