Friday's Festivities {11/17}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



Happy Friday! 



I am so glad it is here! I hope you've had a great week!

Let's share our favorites. 




We had our first fire in the woodstove for this season. 

I love how cozy and warm it makes the living room.

My youngest daughter made all those tiles in her ceramics class. 



I love supporting other makers. I use Sew Millie Mae's mug rugs every day. 

I also love giving them as gifts with a mug, some tea and chocolates. 

Perfect for an afternoon break. 



Working on my Advent 2022 socks from The Cozy Knitter. 

I put my new The Littlest Charm Co. star progress keeper on them this week. 

It makes me smile. 



My new project bag for this year's Advent sock knitting from Twinislandknits

It is amazing and I love the red & white striped interior fabric too. 


I received my Freckled Whimsy package the other day. I haven't even taken it out of the shipping mailer because I know I will be tempted to peek. 


I also received my Fibernymph Dye Works  Day 25 A Middle Earth Winter skein

Can you guess which base I ordered? 

Yes, I got the Linnaeus base. I love that touch of yak. 




I can't wait to see your favorites from this week. 

Let's chat in the comments. 



Happy Creating, 
Angela 












Comments

Popular Posts