Wednesday's WiPs & Books {10/4}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



It's our first WiPs & Books post of October. 

I am ready for all the spooky movies, cozy mysteries, comfy blankets, handmade knits and crochet. 



This week I started, The Plot and the Pendulum by Jenn McKinlay. 

It is the 13th book in the Library Lover's series

I absolutely love this series. The setting, the characters and the mysteries. 

This book in set in October. How perfect is that!




I have been working on a new test knit for Crystal Tea Knits, the Plateau Socks. 
{Ravelry link}

It is a 4 round repeat and very easy to memorize. The pattern will be out later this month. 

I am using a discontinued base from my shop. It is an 80/20 and it is a one of a kind green. 



I am also putting a round or two on my Mary Sanderson socks on Nomadic Yarns Yak Sock. 

I am still enjoying every minute I get to knit on these. 




I made it through the short rows on my Ranunculus by Midori Hirose

It was so much easier than I thought it would be. 

That part of the pattern is written brillantly for a beginner short row knitter like me. 

I also followed the video tutorial on YouTube by Sun Dragon Tips & Tricks. 

I am using Knit Picks Gloss DK in the colorway Topaz. 



I am watching all the Vlogtober videos I can on YouTube this week.  I love vlogs. 



I would love to know what you are making, reading, and/or watching this week. 



Happy Creating, 
Angela 








Comments

Popular Posts