Wednesday's WiPs & Books {10/25}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you are having a great week. 



I love wips & books day! 



I am reading, Going Rogue (Rise and Shine Twenty-Nine) by Janet Evanovich. 

I have read all the books in this series and number 30 is coming out next week. 


I am working on my Plateau Socks by Crystal Tea Knits. 

This is a test knit and this is the second sock.

 I am so glad they fit my husband, but a 72 stitch sock is a labor of love. 


I started my Ranunculus over again last week and I am looking forward to finishing the yoke. 

I am really enjoying this knit. 

I can see why other knitters have made more than one version of this sweater. 



I started the 11th section of the My Favourite Blanket. 

I am using Leading Men Fiber Arts in Kaleidoscope and Knit Picks Hawthorne in Slate Kettle Dyed. 

I love this blanket and would like to make another one next year. 



I finished watching the current season of Only Murders in the Building. 

I am almost finished the current season of When Calls the Heart. 


I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching. 

Share in the comments below. 



Happy Creating, 
Angela 


Comments

Popular Posts