Monday's Makes {10/9}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin




I hope you had a great weekend and are having a great start to your week! 



I went through my project bags with wips in them. 

I found three hat projects that I would like to finish. 




First is my Willow Wolf Hat by Jocelyn Tunney. 

I am using Rita Mae Yarns Merino Worsted in the Old Fashioned colorway. 

This hat has been tucked away for too long. 

I have one more repeat then it will be time for the decreases. 


Next up is my fingering weight Musselburgh by Ysolda Teague. 

I am using a skein of my hand-dyed yarn. It is an overdyed one of a kind. 

I really would love to have this finished in time to wear to Christmas markets. 


This is my Henny Hat by Buckaloo View. 

I am using At Haynes House Yarns Alien Worsted in No Frills Brown. 

I love the pattern and the yarn combination. 

I put it in time out because I think I made a mistake and need to go back and fix it. 





I love knitting and/or crocheting hats. They make great gifts and are so quick to make. 

I have enjoyed making an Angel Hat by Kay Jones and the Bankhead Hat by Susie Gourlay. 

Both are free patterns. 

I think it is time for me to learn how to knit a colorwork hat. 





Do you have a favorite hat pattern? 

I am looking for new ones to cast on this fall/winter season. 




Happy Creating, 
Angela 







Comments

Popular Posts