Friday's Favorites {10/6}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin




Happy Friday! 

I love sharing favorites from the week. 

This segment of the blog has helped me in so many ways. 





Another lovely walk by the water this week. 

I am trying to get out as much as possible before the weather gets too cold. 



A new mug! My husband picked this one up for me and it holds a lot of coffee or tea.

 It's perfect for the season. 


New test knit. 

I am so thankful for the opportunity to test knit this sock pattern by Crystal Tea Knits. 


September FOs. 

I finished my Equinox Shawl by Lisa Seifert (DoleValleyGirlKnits) using Buckaloo View 

100% naturally dyed DK weight wool. 

Such a wonderful pattern to knit. Look at those picots. 


I also finished my Grateful Morning Socks by Rose Opal Knits.

I used a skein of my 75/25 DK weight yarn in the Harvest colorway. 

This base is perfect for socks. 



I hope you've had a fantastic week. 

I hope you will share with me some of your favorites. 


Happy Creating, 
Angela 


Comments

Popular Posts