Friday's Favorites {10/27}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin




I hope you had a good week. 

It has been pretty low key here, which has been nice. 

Let's share some favorites from this week. 



I love the way the leaves change on my Dogwood tree. 

The color gets more vibrant every week. 





The weather has been beautiful. I have been able to get outside and walk more. 

This is the pond at a local park. 


I got a new Baskets of Africa basket. This is a Mini Yikene Tote. 

I love it! Perfect for socks, hats, cowls or a shawl. I also use them as a purse sometimes. 




I went shopping with a friend at Marshall's and found this. 

I love Snoopy & Woodstock and was so happy to find this "to go" tumbler. 





I am so looking forward to the weekend. I hope you are too! 



Happy Creating, 
Angela 






Comments

Popular Posts