Friday's Favorites {10/20}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 

I hope you've had a good week. 


It has been a quiet one here.

 Embracing the changes that come with the season and feeling a bit reflective. 


My favorite part of the week is walking with my friend. 

We make time to get together once a week to catch up and enjoy where we live. 

This week we walked near the bay. It was a beautiful afternoon. 




Happy Mail! 

I received my gobstopper striped yarn ball from StudioCatKnit.

The colorway is Mouse King. 



A new stack of books from the library. 

As the nights are longer now, I like to curl up and read in my cozy pajamas. 



This sweet girl who is very happy that we are relaxing earlier in the evenings. 




 I would love to know your favorites from this week. 

Share them in the comments. 




Let's Chat, 
Angela 






Comments

Popular Posts