Wednesday's WiPs & Books {9/27}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I love WiPs & Books Day! 



Here's what I have been reading and working on this week. 

I am at the end of The Senator's Wife by Liv Constantine. 


The Sundance Throw is my main project as it will be gifted this weekend. 

One skein left to add to it. 




On Saturday, I cast on two projects.

 First was the Grateful Morning Socks by Erica of Rose Opal Knits. 

I was able to get the first sock done by Monday morning and started the second one. 

The second project is a Ranunculus sweater by Midori Hirose. {Ravelry link}

I am using Knit Picks Gloss DK in the Topaz colorway that has been in my stash a long time. 

I have the collar done. I need to find some time and the brain space to do the short rows. 

I am so thankful for the video tutorials by Sun Dragon Tips & Tricks on YouTube. 


I just finished the heel flap and turn on my Mary Sanderson socks by Nomadic Yarns. 

These stripes are the perfect combination for autumn. 

I was hoping to have these done by the end of the month, but not sure if that will happen. 



I have been watching podcasts on YouTube. 

I did watch a few episodes of In with the Old on Discovery+ and Only Murders in the Building. 



I would love to know what you have been making, reading and/or watching. 



Happy Creating, 

Angela 


Comments

Popular Posts