Wednesday's WiPs & Books {7/19}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you are having a wonderful week! 




The dog days of summer are here. 

It has been hazy, hot and humid. 

Not as much knitting or crocheting has been happening. 





I have been spending more time reading. 

I usually read 3-4 books a month and this year it seems I am not hitting that goal every month. 

These are on my bookshelf for the next few months. 


The projects I have been reaching for are ones that are easy to pick up and put down. 

My Favourite Blanket by Kay Jones and my 4th of July socks




I just started working on my Justin's Cabled Socks by CrystalTeaKnits 
She just released the pattern. I really enjoy a wooly cabled pair of socks. 

The yarn is Bumblebee Acres on their Coquette base. 
This is my first time knitting with it and I am enjoying it so much. 



I would love to hear all about what you are working on, reading and/or watching. 
I am always look for recommendations.


Happy Creating, 
Angela 










Comments

Popular Posts