Wednesday's WiPs & Books {7/12}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



Happy Wednesday!!! 


Let's chat about works in progress and books. 


I am reading, A Spell For Trouble by Esme Addison. 

I am a few chapters in, but enjoying the female characters and their family dynamic. 



I have been working on second socks. These are my 4th of July socks. 

The yarn is by Zebra Yarns. I hope to have this pair done by the end of the month.




My second Limeade Knit Picks Felici sock. 

I stalled on this pair for a bit, but I am ready to get working on them again. 


My Streamline Tee and Bamboo Summer Top are getting close to the fun technique bits. 

I am excited about that, but I can't take them with me because I need to concentrate. 


I have decided the My Favourite Blanket is going to be my 30 minutes of knitting project. 

I have fallen a little behind and would like to get to the next section by the end of the month. 



I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching. 



Happy Creating, 

Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts