Monday's Maker {7/10}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Monday! 

I hope you're having a great start to your week! 


I thought I would share another maker today. 


Melissa and I live pretty close to each other. Close enough that she has graciously delivered my yarn and candle purchases to my house a few times. 



Have you seen her Jellyfish Jubilee colorway? It's amazing! 

She is one of Knitty Natty's Sock Week sponsors. 




I have picked out three of the skeins I have in my stash. There is another in a project bag that is hiding from me right now. It is a Taylor Swift colorway. When I find it, I will share it. 




First up is Mystic Lover, it is a 50 gram/20 gram set. 

I love how vibrant the main skein is and that deep blue mini skein goes so perfectly. 

I picked this set up at Shenandoah Fiber Festival last year. 






These two lovely colorways ( Water You Doing? and Still of the Morning) 
might end up in a project together. 

Look at those micro speckles. Stunning! 




I also love her candles. I have Line Dried burning right now. 

It smells so fresh and light. 

I think I need to get Beach House and Seaside Breeze. Perfect for summer. 





Do you have any makers that live close to you? 

I would love to hear all about them. 


Happy Creating, 
Angela 


Comments

Popular Posts