Friday's Favorites {7/21}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 



I hope you've had a great week. 

I have been trying to look for things throughout my week that bring me joy like the clouds in the sky.

So amazing. Nature truly inspires me. 


Reading outside in the morning when the temperature is cool. 


My Favourite Blanket is getting to be such a great size. 

I love that I am marling two 50 gram skeins of yarn together. It has been a wonderful stash buster. 



The gladiolus I planted are blooming. I  saw a hummingbird come by for a drink the other day.



I would love to know what is bringing you joy this week. 

Comment and share them with me. 



Let's Chat, 

Angela  







Comments

  1. I love to sit out back on the patio early in the morning and watch the birds at the feeder. It's so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That does sound very peaceful. I love watching the birds too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts