Wednesday's WiPs & Books {6/7}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I love chatting all about works in progress, books, movies and shows. 



My current read is Summer Reading by Jenn McKinlay. 

I am really enjoying the characters and the setting. It is great to have a main character that has challenges with dyslexia. I have learned a few things that I didn't know about it. 




I have been working on sock projects this week. 

I am working away on the foot of the 3x1 rib shortie sock. 

I am on the toe of the first Limeade Knit Picks Felici sock and I'm ready to get it done. 



I pulled out my Streamline Tee by Alexandra Tavel, Two of Wands

I started the front piece and my gauge is off. I did change needles, so that could be it. 

I am going to cast on with my Hiya Hiya bamboo needles and see if that gets me closer to the gauge of the back piece. I am using  Berroco Cotolana in the Beech colorway. 


I have been adding rows to the current section of the My Favourite Blanket by Kay Jones of the Bakery Bears podcast. 

 I will try and get a good picture of that soon. 



This weekend I started the series, Ride on Hallmark. I am only a few episodes in, but I like it so far. 




I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching this week. 



Let's Chat,

Angela 





Comments

Popular Posts