Monday's Makers {6/12}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin




It's a fresh new week! I hope you enjoy it! 


Let's chat about a maker whose yarn I have in my stash. 



It's Lisa from Fibernymph Dye Works

She has some of my favorite self striping colorways. 



This is Doubletree and it is a four stripe. This skein is a discounted one, but it is gorgeous. 

It is on her Bounce fingering weight base, which is a 80/20 superwash merino and nylon. 


This is Rhinebeck...Sweater Weather? on her Traveler 80/20 sport base. 

I have been wanting to knit a pair of sport weight socks. 

It has six stripes! 


Next up is one of her Inversibles Set on the 80/20 Bounce base. 

In Turquoise and Dark Brown. I can't wait to find the right project for this set. 


This is Cozy Mountain Christmas on her Bronzed Sparkle base. 

It's a five stripe skein and I'm looking forward to getting this on my needles very soon. 

I love how the bronze sparkle looks on these rich colors. 



I would love to know if you have any Fibernymph Dye Works in your stash or have made a project using her yarn. 

Do you have a favorite self striping yarn dyer? 

I am always looking for new small businesses to support. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 




Comments

Popular Posts