Friday's FOs and Favorites {6/2}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin





I hope you've had a great week! 


Let's start with May's finished objects. 


I completed 8 of these dishcloths for a friend to add to gift baskets for a luncheon. 

They are really fun to make and the designer has a video that I followed along with. 

They are the Honeycomb Textured Dishcloth (Ravelry). 

I chained the amount she uses in the video and a size F hook. 


My next finished project is this pair of shortie socks using Patons Kroy Socks in Midnight Orchid. 

I love the colors and how hard wearing this sock yarn is. I have a few more skeins in my stash. 



Let's chat favorites from this week.  


I enjoy a good firepit fire and roasting hot dogs and marshmallows. 


My husband opened the pool for me, so I can sit by the pool while I am recovering. He's the best. 


My peonies are blooming. They are so beautiful and so special to me. 

I received a root cutting from a friend of mine.

 It means so much to me to have a piece of her flower garden in mine. 



{Smidge Lorraine}

Hanging out with this cutie. 

 She is loving that I need to sit down more than usual. 



I would love to know about your May makes and favorites from this week. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts