Monday's Makes {5/1}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy First Day of May! 



I thought I would share the projects and books I finished in April. 



I finished four Honeycomb Textured dishcloths

I chained the number of stitches she used in the tutorial and using a size F hook.

I am making them for a friend who is adding them to gift baskets at an event she is hosting. 

I have really enjoyed making them. I have four more to make. 

I am using Knit Picks Dishie in Creme Brulee. 



I cast on and knit this Sophie Scarf in less than a week. 

I modified the pattern a bit for this one. The length and drape are perfect for me. 

I added extra rows. I included how I did that in my notes on my Ravelry page

I knit it in an 80% Superwash Merino 10% Cashmere and 10% Nylon base. 




I was shocked to realize that I only read two books this month. 


I read The Flatshare by Beth O'Leary. 

I love a book where the characters communicate by writing letters. 

I really enjoyed that part of the story. It kind of fell flat for me toward the end. 



This is my first Megan Miranda book. 

I really enjoyed the characters and the style in which it was written. 

There was some suspense, but at the end I was underwhelmed. 

I do have two more of her titles on my shelf because I do enjoy a slow burn thriller. 



I would love to know all about your makes and reads from April. 

What book genre is your favorite? 

Any recommendations? 



Let's Chat, 

Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts