Monday's Makers {4/24}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



Are you excited about a new week?  

I am! 

I am going to try and get outside as much as possible before the rainy days arrive. 

I am hoping to plant all the flowers. 




I was looking in my yarn and yarny things cabinet 
and
 I thought I would share some of the makers that are in there from time to time. 






I found some beautiful yarn by Little Lionhead Knits

I absolutely love her color sense and her videos are so relaxing.

I have two skeins of Roosevelt Island and this gorgeous mini skein set. 

I will be searching for the right projects for them. 

If you have any ideas, please let me know in the comments. 



I just purchased these super soft and squishy skeins of DK/Light Worsted 

from Abundant Earth Fibers. It is 100% US Targhee. I can't wait to work with it. 

They are having a Spring Sale

I am considering purchasing a few more. 




I hope you are having a marvelous start to your week! 

~Angela 








Comments

Popular Posts