Friday's Favorites {4/28}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



It's a rainy one here. I love gentle rainy days. 

They make me want to work on my blanket projects and read a good book. 




Here's the book I am reading now. I am getting closer to the end. 

I love a good mystery/thriller, but it can't be too dark or gory. 

My second Sophie Scarf is in progress. I modified the pattern a little on this one. 





I am enjoying going for walks during the week. 

I feel much more motivated and inspired on the days that I get outside. 



I am so excited about my bee balm (bergamot) getting ready to bloom. 

It didn't bloom last year. 



Bright summer speckles and colors on yarn. 
(Coming soon to the shop)



I would love to know your favorites. 

I hope you've had a great week and have a wonderfully creative weekend. 


Happy Creating, 
Angela 











Comments

Popular Posts