Wednesday's WiPs & Books {10/5}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

It has been a super rainy week here. 

I am hoping for some relaxing creative time this afternoon. 



I have been reading, The Last House on the Street by Diane Chamberlain. I am only a handful of chapters into the book, but I am enjoying it so far. It is an historical fiction and there are two narrators with two different timelines. 


I started a few new projects this week. I cast on my Felix Cardigan for the #felixforfallkal hosted by Tayler of the Wool, Needles, Hands podcast and owner of Fiber for the People. I made it through the wrap & turns. I usually avoid anything that has that in the pattern, but I used a stitch marker and breezed right through it. I am using Plymouth Homestead in the Oatmeal Heather colorway. I purchased this yarn at The Speckled Sheep in Bird in Hand, PA in the spring. 


The other new cast on is a toddler size Musselburgh hat for my fourth granddaughter. She is 9 months old. I am using Baby Bee Sweet Delight Prints in the Teddy Bear Cuddles colorway. I love how it is knitting up. It has an ombre striping effect. 



I pulled out a long standing wip from the pile I have. I have had this Jill's Shawl on my needles for way too long. It is a free pattern from Yarn Twisters. I am using a one of a kind colorway on my Fancy DK base (burgundy tonal) and a skein of Wooly Wonka Fibers in their Aerten DK base, the colorway is Oak Leaves. It is such a great variegated color. 

I thought it is the perfect color combination for autumn. 



I haven't been watching too many shows this week. I did watch Hocus Pocus 2 over the weekend and I am enjoying Vlogtober videos on YouTube. 


I would love to know what you having been making, reading and watching! If you are watching any Vlogtober videos or new podcasts, please comment below. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 




Comments

Popular Posts