Friday's FOs & Reads {9/2}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin 


Happy Friday! 


I am looking forward to a long weekend. 


I thought I would share my finished projects and the books I read in August. 


My first finished object are these shortie socks. I used Paton's Kroy Sock yarn in the Meadow Stripes. 

I did a 12 round cuff, slip stitch heel flap & gusset, and a wide heel turn. I used almost every bit of the 50 gram skein. At one point, I thought I might lose at yarn chicken. So glad I didn't! 


My second and last finished object is my Confectionery scarf. I am obsessed with it. I used my Merry Everything Happy Always yarn swap minis. I made the pattern longer to use all 30 minis. I used each of them twice and I still have plenty of yarn to use for other scrappy projects.

 I know I am going to wear this a lot! 



August's bookshelf included Going, Going Ganache by Jenn McKinlay, Game On Tempting Twenty-Eight by Janet Evanovich, Nora Goes Off Script by Annabel Monaghan, and Paris is Always a Good Idea by Jenn McKinlay. 


I also read the latest edition of Taproot Magazine. I always look forward to it being in my mailbox.  



I would love to know if you have any FOs or the books you read in August. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela


Comments

Popular Posts