Friday's Findings {5/20}

 

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 

I hope you are having a great week!



The weather has turned warmer here and I have been spending more time outside in the garden. Weed maintenance is time consuming when the weather is warm, humid and raining most days. Soon the summer garden will be completely planted. I can't wait. 


My making has been primarily in the early mornings and in the evenings when I sit down to watch something on TV or YouTube. It makes me a little more intentional with my wips. Though I feel like I have less time to knit/crochet, I am still making progress. 


This time of the year has me thinking about afternoons by the pool or just about any body of water. I have a few new colorways that are inspired by being near the water. The variegated DK colorway is Inlet and the bright green is Laguna. 


I am trying to clear a few sock needles in preparation for Summer Sock Camp. I am hoping to have my Railyard Socks done and the String of Lights sock above. I am using the Sea Glass colorway from Granite State Yarns. I love it. 


I am browsing some beach reads and hoping to get a few in soon from the library. I am hoping to be able to put my toes in the sand sometime this summer, even if it is at the beach retreat in my friend's backyard. 


I would love to know what has been on your mind this week. Are you noticing a shift in things? 

Do you have any good book or podcast recommendations? 

Y'all have the best suggestions! 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 





Comments

Popular Posts