Happy September {9/1}

  Follow Me on Bloglovin



Happy September! 

I can't believe autumn is almost here. Our leaves are beginning to change. Just a touch of color peeking out in the woods behind my house. 

The mornings and evenings are just a bit cooler. It is almost time to put the pool to bed and all the things that go with it and get the firepit area ready. 



I love my new mug and I am trying to do what it says! 


I have been trying to read a little throughout the day. Here's my current read, Books Can Be Deceiving by Jenn McKinlay. It is the first book in a series of 12. On my Kindle app I am reading, Life Unscheduled by Kristin Rockaway. It is a contemporary fiction. Both are keeping my interest.

I have been watching Nine Perfect Strangers, Fantasy Island and finishing up the current season of Manifest. 



I am working on my second DK weight sock. I usually use a size 3 needle, but I am using a size 2 this time. I am really loving the fabric it is creating. I dyed up this yarn last week and I am wanted to see how it knit up. I am hoping to finish them by Saturday evening for the #fallingleavessockkal2021 by Denise of EarthtonesGirl. 

Tomorrow starts the Rose Opal Knits Holiday Sweater Makealong. It goes from September 2nd to January 2nd. I have been browsing quite a bit on Ravelry for a pattern. I think I might have found one, but need to see if I have enough yarn. 



What are you reading, watching, and making? Are you joining any make-a-longs? 

I would love to know!  


Let's Chat, 
Angela 







Comments

Popular Posts