Friday's FOs and an Update {11/13}

 Follow my blog on Bloglovin


Happy Friday!  

How was your week? 

It has been raining here for a few days, which is making me want to light all the candles, turn on the twinkle lights, pull out all the cozy blankets and watch movies.




I finished a project for my youngest daughter this week. She wanted a folded brim hat and had seen some online that she liked, but didn't want to pay the price they were asking for them. This is what we came up with...she wanted a neutral color and I love the stretch of a 2x2 rib. She decided that she wanted a pom pom and picked this one from the ones I have in my stash. The yarn is an Aran weight merino cashmere nylon that is super soft.  


I have been dyeing up some holiday colorways for the shop. This is Christmas Past sock set. It has a faded vintage holiday feel to it. It has reds, greens and some gold with a darker green 20g mini skein. There is only two, but if there is interest, I will put up a preorder listing. Let me know if you wanted a set and didn't get one.



This is the Whoville Wonder sock set. I have always loved the cartoon version of How the Grinch Stole Christmas. All those bright colors. It comes with a bright green 20g mini skein. 


Next up is Peppermint Swirl. I love the red and green peppermint hard candies. We have them out in candy dishes all over the house this time of year. This red & green speckled yarn comes with a gorgeous red 20g mini skein. 


Thanks for taking a peek at the new colorways! Which one is your favorite? 


I hope you are having a fantastic day doing all the things you love and hope you have a wonderful weekend! 



Let's Chat, 
Angela








Comments

Popular Posts