What's Up Wednesday {10/28}

 





Happy Wednesday!  I hope you are having a wonderful day!  

This is a picture I took from Shenandoah National Park last week, it is Dark Hollow Falls. We also hiked the Rose River Falls trail. 

I enjoyed hiking along these trails and listening to the water. The views are incredible. 

My husband lost his wallet on the trail while taking a break. A kind gentleman contacted us and mailed it back. The USPS store  he used didn't charge for the postage. It warms my heart that they were so kind and generous. 



My main work in progress this week has been a 2x2 rib hat for my daughter using Aran MCN that I dyed. She wanted a neutral folded brim hat. 

I just started reading, The Simple Wild by K.A. Tucker. I am only a chapter or two in. 


I also put a few more rows on my Pebbles Socks using an older Knit Picks Felici colorway, Spooky. I am almost to the toe. Hopefully I will be able to get there this weekend. 

I have a question for you...is it too soon? 


Are you working on any great projects, gift making or reading/watching anything interesting? 

I would love to know!  



Let's Chat, 
Angela

 










Comments

Popular Posts