Wednesday's Wips & Books {10/21}

 




Happy Wednesday!  

I love chatting about yarn and books. Two of my very favorite things. 



I am reading, Midnight at the Blackbird Cafe by Heather Webber. 

If you like family stories and secrets, a sweet southern town with charming characters, and a little whimsical magic, this is the book for you. 


I cast on a new pair of socks in Knit Picks Felici. The colorway is Spooky and has been in my stash for awhile. I am using the Pebbles Socks pattern by Knitting Expat Designs. I love this pattern, it is an easy four row repeat that I can memorize. 

You can see a peek of my new bag by NanisAtticCreations on Etsy. It is her SIP bags. I love it! Give me all the sunflowers, pumpkins and buffalo plaid.


I have made some progress on my Make a Long Story Short Scrappy Blanket. I enjoy picking this up and adding a row or two. 


I started this Bankhead hat by Susie Gourlay in Rowan Merino Aria that I picked up from Crazy For Ewe on Sunday afternoon. It is so soft and has a chainette construction. 


I am going to be casting on a Copycat Cowl by Verna Glass in these two colorways. 

The variegated colorway is named, Oak Leaves. I seemed to have misplaced the tag with the yarn company information. I did pick it up at Knit Locally. The tonal colorway is one I dyed a few years ago. I am hoping that I will be able to make this pattern work with DK weight yarn instead of worsted. 


I would love to know what you are working on this week and what you are reading and/or watching. I am always looking for new books, movies and shows. 

Let's Chat, 
Angela




 






Comments

Popular Posts