Wednesday's Wips {9/9}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

 




Happy Wednesday!  

How are you? How is your week going? 

I hope it is going wonderfully!  

It is raining here today which is making me want to cozy up with my current read and my wips. 


I am working on a pair of shortie socks using Nomadic Yarns in Mischief Managed. I am loving this colorway. I am going to be doing a contrasting heel. I haven't decided on what color. I love having a plain vanilla stripe sock going on my DPNs. I just started using them this summer during Summer Sock Camp that was hosted by The Crazy Sock Lady. 


These are my Heel Toe Do Si Do socks, pattern by Kay Litton of Crazy Sock Lady Designs and the yarn is by Fibernymph Dye Works. The colorway is Bright Spots. I am loving how they are knitting up. 


I also started a new scrappy crochet project. I watched a tutorial by Amy of Noble Character Crafts on YouTube and knew I had finally found the perfect pattern to use up all the small yardage of leftover bits of yarn I have. I am looking forward to adding more hexis to this blanket on Scrappy Sunday. 


I am almost finished reading this book. I have felt all the feelings while reading it. In some places it is heartbreaking, but it is such a powerful story of perserverance and holding onto your dreams. 



I think I am going to grab a hot beverage, my cozy sock blanket and head to my chair to read. 
I hope you are having a great day!


Happy Creating,  

~Angela












Comments

Popular Posts