Try It Tuesday! {7/21}


Happy Tuesday!  

How are you? I hope you are having the best day!  

I have been having conversations with friends who are feeling like their days are like the movie, Groundhog Day. I can so relate to this! 

I was slipping into a sort of funk and decided it was time to try some new things. 

I am trying a new DK weight base for this shawl, I am loving the squish!

I am almost finished this pair of socks using DPNs...I am so happy to have learned a new way to knit socks. I am thinking about trying two circular needles next. Do you knit socks? What method do you use? 


I am also trying water aerobics.


I dyed 10 gram mini skeins and made a new set for Scrappy Sunday projects...I am also thinking about starting a new scrappy blanket using more saturated and jewel toned colors. 


Have you been trying new things? Is there something you have been thinking about doing and/or making? 

I would love to hear about it!  

Let's Chat, 
Angela




Comments

Popular Posts