Finished Object Friday [6/26]



Happy Friday!  

I hope you are having a great day!  



This week I have been getting out in the yard and garden as much as I can between thunderstorms.  

This hydrangea bush has been outside of the shed/small barn for as long as I can remember. My mom planted it and it is massive right now. I love it so much. Every fall I bring in a vase full and dry them. 


I dyed some new colorways last week. This is Ocean Treasures and Pink Sands. I also made a new sock set, Beach Chairs. It is such a bright and fun speckled colorway. 


I have a finished object!  After the Storm Socks by Kay Litton, Crazy Sock Lady Designs. The yarn is Seventh Magpie Studios on their Jane Fingering base in the Lucy Snowe colorway. I love this colorway so much, this is the second pair of socks I have knit with it. 


Other things that happened this week have not been so fun...my washing machine is broken and our sliding glass door shattered. It will hopefully all be fixed this weekend. Until then, I will be knitting on socks, shawls and working on scrappy projects. 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  


Happy Creating, 
Angela 


Comments

Popular Posts