Wednesday's Works in Progress {4/1}


Happy Wednesday!  

I hope you and your loved ones are doing well. 


I am feeling a little scattered lately...anyone else? 


I have quite a few books on the go right now and have decided that I need to pair that to one audio book, one non-fiction and one fiction.  

My audiobook is On the Bright Side by Melanie Shankle, my non-fiction is Be the Bridge by Latasha Morrison and I still need to figure out what my fiction book is going to be. 


I am working away on my Derecho top using Berroco Remix Light. I love that I can pick it up and put it down easily. I can also work on it when I am hanging out with my family. 



At the end of last week, I felt like I needed something bright and happy in my life. 

I cast on a new sock using Amanda Makes Yarn for the main color and a mini from Makers Haven for the cuff. The pattern is Rhinebeck Roomies by Crazy Sock Lady Designs. 

I love this pattern so much. It is my third time knitting it. It is so easy to memorize, I find the pattern very calming and enjoyable. This will not be my last Rhinebeck Roomie socks. 


Are you finding that you have more things on the go?  

What have you been reading, watching, or working on? 

I would love to know all about it! Share in the comments! 
  

Stay safe and healthy friends!!!! 


Happy Creating, 
Angela 


Comments

Popular Posts