Wednesday's Wonderings {4/15}




Happy Wednesday!  

How are you? I hope you are doing well. 

I thought I would start today's wondering with a picture of my lilacs blooming. 

I wish you could smell them!  It is truly one of my favorite scents. 

Is there anything blooming around your house that is bringing you joy? 


My garden is beginning to show signs of growth. This is a flower on my Sugar Snap peas. 

I see radishes and lettuce beginning to grow as well. 

I can't wait for things to really take off. 

Inside, I have microgreens, Swiss chard, all my tomato starts, cucumbers and lemon squash. 


Are you gardening this year? If so, what are you growing? 



On the creating front, I finished my Happy Socks. They are so cheerful. 

The pattern is Rhinebeck Roomies by Crazy Sock Lady Designs. I just love the way this pattern fits. The yarn is by AmandaMakesYarn on Etsy. She has some lovely skeins available. 

I have been continuing work on my Derecho and my Corner to Corner Granny Stripe blanket. 


I am hoping to be able to pick up my paint brush soon. I really would love to learn more about watercolors. 

Are you trying something new? I would love to hear all about it!  


Happy Creating, 
Angela




Comments

Popular Posts