Wednesday's Wonderings {2/26}




Can I get real honest for a moment? 

February is hard for me. My Mom passed unexpectedly 8 years ago right before Christmas, but this is her birthday month. I miss her terribly. We talked all the time. But even before her passing this was a blah month for me. Some years it seems like the winter will never end. This year the weather has been mild here. But by February, I crave the sunshine and promise of spring. 


Now that the month is coming to an end. I have been making some changes to feel more hopeful. I am planning to plant lots of bulbs in the fall. Early blooming flowers like snowdrops, daffodils and crocus to name a few. I know that seeing them next year will bring me joy. 

 I have been periodically growing microgreens, they help me see that spring will be here soon. I have started some of my spring seeds and can't wait for them to sprout. 


I have been lighting candles for some coziness, working a few rows on my projects, reading and listening to some great podcasts. I also am trying to soak up the last of wood stove fires. 

How are you?  How do you get through the winter months? Is winter your favorite season? Are you looking forward to spring? 

Let's chat about it!  


Happy Creating, 
Angela


Comments

Popular Posts