Wednesday's Wondering....


Hello January!  I am still in awe that you have arrived. 

Anyone else? 


I have been doing a lot of reflecting since the start of the new year. 

I have been thinking about my creative time. How I want to spend it, projects I would like to finish, ones I would love to start, and new things I would like to learn. 

I have also been thinking about the story it is telling, the legacy it is leaving. So many great thoughts and I can't wait to see how it unfolds this year and in the future. 

I made a list of all my works in progress and my plan to get them finished by the end of December.  There are 18 of them. Someone keep me accountable, I tend to start off strong and then not follow through. 

Have you made any crafting plans or lists? 





My first work in progress is my Sonder Shawl by Helen Stewart. It is a pattern that is a part of the Shawl Society. Hers in knit in bulky weight yarn, I used an Aran weight MCN blend in my Cosmic Wonder colorway. I call it my Squishy Shawl since it has such a nice drape and is so cozy.

 I picked it up and worked on it every evening until I finished it last night. I can't wait to block it and show it to you. My first WIP finished object of the year. 


What have you been working on this week? I would love to hear all about your making. 


Happy Creating, 
Angela



Comments

Popular Posts