Wednesday's Works in Progress



Happy Wednesday!  

How is it the middle of the week already!  

I have been working away on two projects this week. 


I have picked up my hook and have been working on my Granny Stripe blanket. This yarn is Stylecraft Special DK in the Attic 24 Coast kit. This picture represents all 15 colors. I am totally in love with all of them!  

 I purchased this kit quite a few years ago from Wool Warehouse and have been wanting to make a blanket it with it. The yarn comes with a ripple pattern, but I wanted to see the colors in the Granny Stripe pattern. 


When I have a few minutes, I have been sitting down with my Heel Toe Do-Si-Do socks using Spoopy from Gynx Yarns. I added a green heel and will be using the same color for the toe. I am really looking forward to getting to the toe, so I can cast on the second sock! I am hoping to wear them on Halloween. 

 I love this pattern and have it memorized, so I can pick it up and do the 2 row repeat anywhere. Don't you love when you can do that with a pattern?  

Are there any patterns you have been able to memorize? I am always on the lookout for new patterns?


I would really enjoy hearing about your works in progress!  


Happy Creating, 
~Angela





Comments

Popular Posts