Friday's Finished Objects.....


For the month of February, I wanted to see how many works in progress I could get off of the needles and hook. 


I completed this double crochet bulky weight throw. The yarn is discontinued; that is how deep in my stash this yarn was. I had hoped to get it completed by Christmas, but it didn't and that is okay! I love the rustic charm of it.  


Next up, is my So MD Sweater Weather socks my Havirland in her Yakety Yak Sock. I love them so much!  I added the contrasting heel color from a mini skein in my stash. I didn't want to interrupt those amazing stripes. 


These are my Road to Home socks that I knit in my hand-dyed Casual sock base in the Maize colorway. I love the texture of these socks!  The pattern is by Kay of Crazy Sock Lady Designs. I am loving all her patterns lately. I have two of her sock patterns and a shawl on my needles right now. 


I would love to know what you are making? Have any FOs? Cast on anything new? 


Happy Creating, 
~Angela


Comments

Popular Posts