Works in Progress


Happy Works in Progress Wednesday!  

I love talking all about wips!  

I have been working away this month on projects, 

I find I feel so much more content and peaceful when I have taken some time to 
work on my projects during the day. 

Do you take time throughout your day to work on your wips? 

I have started a new process where I keep a project on my desk to work on when I can take a break and then concentrate on one project for my evening knitting. It is really helping to keep me focused and make progress. 

Here's my new Cozy Shlanket shawl, this is my second one, I love my first one so much, I decided to cast on another. The variegated yarn is Cascade 220 Paints in the Checkers colorway and the dark gray is Granite on my non-superwash worsted weight yarn, Cozy Worsted. I can't wait to add the third color. 


I also frogged and cast on my Sonder Shawl again. This is Cosmic Wonder in my Fancy Aran base. 


My current sock project is in the Morning Coffee Socks pattern by Kay Litton of Crazy Sock Lady Designs. I love knitting this pattern. These socks are going to be amazing to wear. The yarn is my Coastal Garden colorway on my Classy 80/20 base. 



I have also started a new hat project for a friend, but I only have the brim done. More to come on that. I seem to want to cast on all the hats right now. 

I would love to hear all about what you are working on, what is inspiring you or what you are reading an/or watching!  

I hope you are having a wonderful day!!! 

Happy Creating, 
~Angela




Comments

Popular Posts