Friday's Finished Objects...







I am ready for the weekend to begin. 

To be honest, it has been a challenging week. 

So, I was scrolling through my finished projects and realized I am on 

a hat making binge and I don't seem to want to stop. 


On the left is my Sparrow by DoleValleyGirlKnits with my new non-superwash base, Cozy Worsted, in the Mulberry colorway. Next up is the Yorkville Hat by Knitting Expat Designs with Hazel Knits Lively DK in the Chocoberry colorway and the Everyday Brew Hat by Clare Devine with Fiber for the People Bulky Merino in the Lights Through the Trees colorway. 

I am also loving all the pom poms!  I was never into them before, but now I can't get enough of them! 


This is the sweetest baby/toddler hat design, it is the Lineage Beanie by DoleValleyGirlKnits, and it was so quick to make in worsted weight yarn. This my Comfy Worsted base in Blue Speckle and Abyss. I loved making it so much, that I made a second one. This time I omitted the ties and the pom pom. 



I also made a few hats as gifts, The Irma Hat with my Casual DK in the Frayed Denim colorway for a birthday and I also made my father-in-law a Bank Head Hat and his wife a How Quiet hat by Helen Stewart. I didn't get any pictures of them before gifting. 

There is still one more hat on my needles an Angel Hat by Kay F. Jones of the Bakery Bears in Cascade 220 Paints in the Checkers colorway for my daughter. I have also dyed up some BFL Aran superwash yarn that I want to try. Give me all the hat patterns!  


What have you been making?  What has been inspiring you? 

I would love to know!  


Happy Creating, 
Angela 




Comments

Popular Posts