Yarn Along {September}


Wow, September, I can't believe it!  

I can feel the change in the air, it is like a page is turning, or should I say a leaf?

I am inspired by projects that are cozy, use thicker weight yarns and that I can wrap up in or layer. 


This is going to be a cozy wrap made with Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Superwash Bulky 
in the Delft Heather colorway. It is a test knit I am doing for DoleValleyGirlKnits that will be released soon. Wraps and thicker scarves are something I would like to add to my winter wardrobe.

Sweaters have been on my mind a lot lately. I have yet to finish one for myself, but I stay hopeful that I will. I love the Tender pullover by Melody Hoffman, I would wear it all the time. I am trying to decide on a color. I have so many sweaters in my Ravelry queue right now, the Catia Pullover Sweater, Mae and The Weekender  by Andrea Mowry, Silverbranch, The Midtown Cardigan, and so many more. 

What has been inspiring you? What have you been making?



Joining in with Ginny for





Happy Creating!!! 
~Angela





Comments

Popular Posts