Here & Now {July}






Loving // Slower mornings. I have been taking some time to reflect and been doing a wonderful 5 Minute Journal. 

Eating //Lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.  


Drinking //Smoothies....with fresh fruit, almond milk, almond butter, flax and chia seeds. 

Feeling // It is time to get serious about my health. I am approaching a big birthday next month and I am ready to live the active life I have always wanted to. 

Making // Shawls and socks. I have a few shawls and socks on the needles right now. I am picking two to three projects a week and giving them more attention. Hopefully there will be finished projects soon. 

Thinking // All about autumn colors. They are my absolute favorite. 

Dreaming // About a lovely getaway for our anniversary this fall. We are in talks about where we would like to go. 


How has your July been?  I would love to hear how you are doing!  



I am joining Sarah from Say! Little Hen for this wonderful link-up. 

Comments

  1. Nice to catch up on your here & now. Funny, I was only thinking last night that I really need to get back into doing morning pages/journaling. I find it such a helpful process but have let it fall by the wayside (kids!). Time to refocus.
    While you are dreaming of autumn my mind is turning to spring.
    Cheers,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts